Here are some additional resources about iPhone Keylogger that you might find useful.
1) Keystroke logging – Keystroke logging (often called keylogging) is the action of tracking (or logging) the keys struck on a keyboard, typically in a covert manner so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored.
2) Monitoring Software for Windows – . The software in this category may log Web sites visited, record keystrokes, take screenshots, or block adult content. Most of the tracking software is designed to monitor children or employees.
3) Find My iPhone – If your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac goes missing, iCloud can help you find it. Just sign in at iCloud.com or use the Find My iPhone app.
4) iPhone Tracker – This open-source application maps the information that your iPhone is recording about your movements.
5) How to Track a Cell Phone – Need to keep tabs on the location of a cell phone or smartphone of any kind? Consult this guide for tips and tricks on how to do it.
6) Google Map Gps Cell Phone Tracker – Allow you to track cell phones periodically. For instance every minute or every five minutes. You can watch the cell phone being tracked in real time and you can store and reload routes easily.